Fast switching in windows 10 is quite in trend nowadays but many of us don’t know the correct way how to activate it or how to deactivate this but you don’t have worry about this we are here to help you .In this post we will tell you how you can Enable or Disable Fast User Switching in Windows 10 without the help of any special software or utility also we will tell you the correct way of using this so without wasting time lets get started .
What is fast Switching ?
Well Fast User Switching allows users to sign into a computer while other users are still signed in in other words we can also say that fast switching allows users to login to a PC while keeping other users logged in and their applications running. This allows multiple users to use the computer without interrupting what other users are working on their desktop this is a hybrid kind of multitasking process we use on our laptop or computers .we can also enable fast user switching windows 7 , 8 .
MUST READ – HOW YOU CAN CHECK GRAPHIC CARD IN WINDOWS 10
Methods of Fast User Switching Windows 10 :
The first method by which we can switch windows 10 users quickly is using REGISTRY
- First of all type “regedit” in the search box and press enter.
- Now a dialog box will appear now all you have to do is just expand the following clicking on HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE
- CURRENT VERSION
- After right clicking on SYSTEM ,Look for a value called “HideFastUserSwitching“. If it does not exist, right-click the “System” folder, select “New DWORD 32-bit value“, then type a name of “HideFastUserSwitching“. Press “Enter” to create the value.
- Double-click “HideFastUserSwitching“. Change the “Value data” to “1” to disable Fast User Switching, set it to “0” to enable it.
PLEASE NOTE – Registry Editor is a powerful and handy tool please don’t misuse it otherwise it can render your system unstable or even inoperable. This is a quite simple hack and as long as you stick to the instructions, you shouldn’t have any problems in doing this have a happy regedits .
The next method comes to our mind is Using GROUP POLICY
- First you have to go to the search box from the start menu
- Now here Type “gpedit.msc” then press “Enter“.
- The Local Group Policy Editor appears. Expand the following:
Local Computer Policy
4.Open “Hide Entry Points for Fast User Switching“.
5.Select “Enabled” to turn Fast User Switching off. Set it to “Disable” to turn it on
6.That’s all now you have successfully enabled fast switching in windows 10
FINAL WORDS :
Well this was all about how you can activate or deactivate fast user switching on windows 10 computers also you can have a great multi tasking within no time .if you like my post then please share it on social media like Facebook ,Whatsapp and twitter , also if you have any doubt or query then drop the comment in the section below Your feedback and suggestions are always welcomed.In our next post we will discuss about How to View the Full Version of Facebook on iPhone/iPad Or Android .
Thanks for visiting Techunol