Hello folk how are you all ,well many of you wouldn’t be knowing about the term USSD code but don’t worry you have come at right place , we will tell you all about this . So basically USSD Code stands for Unstructured Supplementary service data ,USSD Code interface runs automatically only you need to select the value of USSD options .It’s impossible to recall all the USSD codes of Airtel as in today’s generation having more than 1 sim is quite often this also because of various offers given by the company. In today’s post we Will tell you about how to check balance in Airtel .Here we have created a list for you peoples by which you can find out all the USSD codes of Airtel so without wasting time lets get started .
How to check balance in Airtel all USSD codes
Airtel is best 4G/LTE high speed mobile internet service in India as it has confirmed by Ookla . Airtel is also the world 3rd most powerful network in the world . In order to check balance in Airtel just open dialer in your respective cellphones and type the given code ” *123# ” after that a flash message will be appear in which you can see your account balance.
Below is complete list by which you can see all the important USSD codes of airtel
- IN order to Check Main Account Balance *123#
- Check 2G Data Balance *123*10# or *123*21#
- Check 3G Data Balance *123*197# or *129*08#
- Check 4G Data Balance *123*19# or *123*191#
- Check SMS Balance *123*7#
- Offer *121*1#
- Balance *121*2# This code will show balance with the special offers
- Recharge *121*3#
- Start Service *121*4#
- Stop Service *121*5#
- Last 5 Transactions *121*7#
- Airtel Twitter Service *515#
- Airtel Facebook Service *325#
- Airtel Mobile Number Portability SMS PORT to 1909
- Airtel Hello Tune *678#
- Airtel Balance Transfer Code *141# and then choose your options
Instead of trying all these USSD codes you can download MY AIRTEL app from play store which is absolutely free and available for both iOS and android platform you can access all the codes without typing them , You can have all the information in one go as the app is really helpful along with that the app gives you offers like if you try Airtel dialer in the app the app rewards you in the form of free minutes , you can unlock 5gb of night data in Airtel Jackpot offer simply by following the steps also you can also download music for free not only this much the app gives the facility to send and receive money in Airtel money also you can pay bills and recharge mobile prepaid and postpaid numbers.
You can also check the Airtel Account balance, 3G/4G data balance in Airtel data card , all you have to do is just follow these simple steps :
- First of all Connect your Airtel Data Card With your laptop
- Then open the data card software and connect to the network and create the Connection.
- After that From the Menu Bar Select USSD
- Then Enter the USSD code manually given above to Get Airtel balance 3G/4G balance
Note – You can use any Datacard but it should be unlocked before inserting Airtel sim card .
Postpaid customers have to type a long text message instead of USSD codes in order get details of their account as in order to check 3G/4 Balance they have to SMS DATA USE to 121 and similarly in order know about Unbilled Amount they have to SMS UNB to 121 .
SO these were some of the important USSD codes by which you don’t have to ask your friends How to check balance in Airtel or have to search on the internet.If you find this article really helpful then please share it with your friends and others as sharing is caring.Thanks for visiting Techunol .